Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thank you


Thank you


We are extremely grateful to all who were able to attend our adoption fundraiser, purchase online or donate to our adopt together fund.  It was wonderful working alongside Courtney Alexander and the beautiful items with Noonday.  If you didn't get a chance to see the jewelry and other items check out the following link.  Above is the bracelet that Courtney generously gave me.  It is the special adoption bracelet that they were selling in which $10 of each purchase went to help another family with their adoption.


I am constantly humbled by people's generosity.  I truly can not believe how many people are excited for us and are willing to share their resources in our endeavor to adopt.  Thank you!

I have shared with JB how receiving a gift is sometimes hard for me.  I love giving gifts but I don't always receive well.  And so I am learning to say Thank You because I am in awe.  I am learning to say Thank You when I don't feel worthy.  I am learning to say Thank You because people are amazing.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  
Thank you for the support for me and my family.   
Thank you for giving out of your resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment