Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How Long is the Wait? Part 12


 


To read some of the previous posts in the series click here.

This is a post that wasn't supposed to be written.  If things had gone according to my plan N would have been home with us by now and we would all be bonding.  That has not happened.  As with much of this process we learn to be patient.  We also learn to trust God.  As much as I would like to be able to pick up the phone and ask someone how much longer? there is nobody that I have found that can tell me and I have tried.

The goatee has not grown much in length.  It still is about 20 cm long.  Our summer is moving forward with J and G participating in a day camp all week and some swim lessons. We are all mentally ready to go, we think, but wait none the less. We now just hope that N will be home with us this summer. It would be great to have some time to bond before the start of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment